- Three Mitsubishi 3600 watt lasers with 5’X10’ cutting tables and exchange tables to provide maximum efficiency.
CNC Mill Machines
- Machined production pieces to customer specifications.
- Fixturing and tooling to aid in production can be machined in-house.
CNC Press Brakes
- Multi-station forming allows for complicated forming operations to be done in one process providing the most accurate parts and a more efficient production process.
- Segmented European precision ground tooling allows for most parts to be formed without the need for additional tooling.
MIG & TIG Welding
- Multiple stations allow welding for steel, stainless steel and aluminum parts in the fabrication process.
- Certified equipment that measures and documents the accuracy of part dimensions.
- This allows us to provide the highest quality product to our customers.
Advantages of CO2 Laser
No tooling costs for initial set-up or if revisions are needed.
Faster switch-over times providing for seamless production.
Flexibility in nesting allowing for higher material yields.
CO2 Laser Capabilities
Ability to process a wide array of materials and thickness.
- .002 to 1.000 inch thick steel
- .002 to .500 inch thick stainless steel
- .002 to .250 inch thick aluminum
- .002 to .125 inch thick brass and copper